We are a small - but growing - charity and we depend on members (and their membership fees) to function. Our membership fee is £15 per year. In return, our members receive:
- Our twice-yearly RLS-UK Newsletter (for example our Winter 2016 Newsletter) with details of the charity's developments and articles written by medical practitioners who have a specific interest in RLS.
- The RLS-UK Medical Alert Card, which can be presented at restaurants, cinemas and airports when requesting seating to cater to your RLS requirements.
- Invitations to participate in focus groups (if you have opted-in to this in your Membership Form).
- An invitation to our Annual General Meeting where guest speakers and specialists discuss RLS. The AGM is also a great opportunity to meet other people living with RLS.
- The knowledge that you are part of a group of people who want to help raise awareness of RLS and share your experiences, tips etc with each other.
To join RLS-UK, please purchase membership online below. Alternatively you can download, print and complete our membership form and return it to us at the address listed on the form. If you are a UK taxpayer please also complete and return the accompanying Gift Aid Form which will increase the value of your donation. Membership renewal is 1st August each year.
You may wish to join using a Standing Order, which is a convenient way for you to pay your annual membership and is easy to set up. Just print off and complete our Standing Order form and give it to your bank (please do not send it to RLS-UK). It's as simple as that. We do the rest. Regular gifts mean that we have a predictable income which helps us to plan ahead more effectively.
Please fill in the online membership form, then you will be taken through to checkout. Please take the time to download our standing order form opposite and drop it into your bank to subscribe annually.
Join by Post
Please download, print and complete our membership form and return it to us at RLS-UK, PO Box 9249, Weymouth, DT4 4GW and drop the standing order form into your bank.